Timber Haven Rustic Barnwood Vanity 48" - 72"
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Timber Haven Vanity
48" - 72"
Wood trimmed drawer fronts and standard corner metal accents give a stylistic kick to the iconic, weathered wood Timber Haven vanity. Our Antique Barnwood finish replicates the reclaimed barn wood appearance without the barn high prices of reclaimed wood. Made in Michigan, USA from solid Pine, this is one sturdy, rustic vanity. Choose to pair your vanity with either a hammered Copper sink and widespread faucet or a beautiful River Rock sink basin with waterfall faucet. You'll see your home, cabin, or cottage transformed into a little slice of Americana when you add the Sawmill Barnwood Mirror to complete your new rustic bathroom.
- Made from pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Choice of finish.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Copper or Stone sink options.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 48" Sink Left or Right vanities are crafted with a faux drawer & functional door below the sink and a bank of 3 functional drawers on the opposite end.
- 48"-72" Sink Center vanities feature a faux drawer & functional door below the sink and a bank of 3 functional drawers on each end.
- 54"-72" Sink Left or Right vanities have a faux drawer & functional door below the sink, a bank of 3 functional drawers in the middle, and a functional drawer & functional door on the opposite end.
- 60"-72" Double Sink vanities have a faux drawer & functional door below each sink with a bank of 3 functional drawers in the middle.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.
|Dimensions||Vanity Cabinet: Choice of Width x 21" D x 33 1/4" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 10 - 12 weeks|
|Wood Style||Solid Wood|
|Wood or Material||Rustic Pine|