Woodlands Clean Cedar Log Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks.
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Northern White Cedar Log Vanity
A Woodland Creek Exclusive!
Our Woodlands Cedar Log Vanities features real solid wood construction. This means the vanity tops are solid wood with a log edging and the side panels are real wood too. Not only are the sides of your vanity solid wood, they are tongue and groove paneling, just like many rustic cabin interior walls. When you place this log vanity in your bathroom you can rest easy knowing that your rustic vanity is there to last.
Our solid wood tops are made from real wood and have natural distressing, enhancing their rustic charm.
- Solid Wood construction! No plywood veneer
- Optional Vanity Top with Clear Lacquer Finish or Liquid Glass Finish
- Hidden hinges on the solid wood doors
- Drawer boxes features full extension drawer glides.
- Solid wood back splashes included with vanity top for the back and each side that touches a wall.
- Choose either a clear, honey, or vintage whiskey finish for your vanity.
- Width dimension is with trim - tops will be larger
- 24" Sink Center Vanities are built with a faux drawer & functional single door below the sink. No functional drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center Vanities are built with a faux drawer & functional double doors below the sink. No functional drawers.
- 36" - 42" Sink Left and Right Vanities are built with a faux drawer & functional double doors below the sink w/ a functional drawer & functional single door on the opposite side.
- 48" - 54" Sink Left and Right Vanities are built with a faux drawer & functional double doors below the sink w/ a functional drawer & functional double doors on the opposite side.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink Vanities are built with a faux drawer & functional double doors below each sink. No functional drawers.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center Vanities are built with a faux drawer & functional double doors below the sink w/ a functional drawer & functional single door on each end.
- If your vanity will be placed between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- The backsplash and sidesplashes (where applicable) carry on the rustic look of your vanity. The splashes feature a natural live edge and can vary in height due to the natural edge. The splashes will run in length to around an inch or so of the edge of your vanity.
- Splashes cannot be coated with Liquid Glass and will instead receive a standard lacquer protectant.
- Remember, if you plan on utilizing a vessel sink it will add to the overall usage height of the vanity.
|Dimensions||Choice of width x 23"D x 32"H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 6 - 8 weeks|
|Wood Style||Log - Clean Peeled|
|Wood or Material||Cedar|