Real Northren White Cedar Two Door Log Cabin Linen Closet
Not all bathrooms are designed with storage in mind. Many builders think of sticking in the basics and being done with it. As such you may find yourself with no storage in your log cabin bathroom. That is now ok as we have a functional and a beautifully rustic solution for you - our Real Cedar Log Linen Closets.
Our rustic linen cabinets are designed to match or add to your rustic cabin decor. When you order your cedar log linen closet our master craftsmen will sort through piles of cedar logs until he finds exactly the logs he wants to use to accent your rustic closet. The logs are then hand peeled, cleaned and cut to size. These logs accent the corners, top and handles of your rustic linen closet. Solid white cedar boards are used for the face frame of the rustic cabinet and tongue and groove cedar boards add rustic decor and style to the sides. Raised panel doors enclose the two adjustable shelves on the upper and lower sections of the linen closets and durable hidden door hinges swing the doors open easily while snapping them shut firmly.
The lower section of your log linen closet can also have drawers instead of a door with storage shelves behind it if you so desire. The drawers will slide smoothly and silently on full extension drawer glides ensuring your drawers operate nice and easy. We custom build your linen closet to your desires, so configure to your hearts content. If you want a custom size that we don't have listed give us a call or send us an email. We have built hundreds (possibly thousands by now) of linen closets and no two are ever alike.
Pair the Real Cedar Log Cabin Linen Closet up with our Real Cedar Log Cabin Bathroom Vanity
Some details we will need to know about your rustic linen closet:
- Which direction do you want your doors to open? Tell us what side to put the hinges on
- Where will your log linen closet be situated? Against a wall? Against a vanity? In between two vanities?
- How high would you like your rustic linen closet?
- How deep do you want your cabin's linen closet? We can make it the same standard depth as your log vanity cabinet at 21" or we can make it slightly shorter at 15" or 18" so it steps back from the vanity.
- Dimensions chosen will be overall measurements
- Doors on both the top and the bottom of your linen closet or drawers on the bottom with a door on top?
However you design your log linen closet we are sure you will love it. Pair up your log linen closet with our log vanities and create the perfect cabin bathroom. Enjoy free curbside tailgate shipping with your rustic linen closet as well!