Rustic Reclaimed Barn Wood Timber Frame Bed
**Woodland Creek Exclusive!**
This is what classic design is all about! Big barn wood beams that solidly held up the family farms most valued assets 100-years ago are now transformed into a bed that will last another century or more. This beefy bed with simple lines and ample style is sure to be a favorite family heirloom. If you're a fan of this amazing reclaimed bed, be sure to check out the rest of our Old Sawmill Bedroom Collection. Don't forget your mattress!
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Queen, King, or Cal King.
- Standard Horizontal or Matching Spindle footboard.
- Includes headboard, footboard, side rails, & support slats.
- Free Shipping!
- 1 Year Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- Beds are pictured with a low profile box spring. Your bed may sit higher unless you also use a low profile boxspring.
- Nail holes, knot holes, and decades of weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- For reasons of structural integrity, side rails are made from new growth wood that is finished and stained to match the reclaimed barn wood materials used for the rest of the bed.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.