Reclaimed Heritage 2 Door Barn Wood Vanity
Availability: Estimated Production Completion 18-20 weeks. Call us to discuss alternative furniture options with lower lead times. Call Now
LogFurniturePlace Rustic Furniture vs Competitor Furniture
Rustic Reclaimed Barn Wood 2 Door Vanity
This great country of ours has a pretty amazing heritage built on the backs of hard-working farmers and ranchers, among others. Our Reclaimed Heritage Barn Wood Collection is an homage to those who made the growth of this nation possible. This beautiful two-door, vanity cabinet is constructed from authentic, reclaimed barn wood and features arched doors with real wood hinges and a rustic, metal slide door latch. Breathe new life into your bathroom with the Reclaimed Heritage 2 Door Barn Wood Vanity.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- Available with a barn wood vanity top, or go topless!
- Protective, clear lacquer finish.
- 24" to 72" vanities available.
- Barn door style wood hinges.
- Metal, sliding door latch.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 48" vanities are available as sink center only.
- 54" - 60" vanities are available as sink left, center, or right.
- 66" - 72" vanities are available as sink left, center, right, or double sink.
- Vanity tops will add ≈ 1" depth, ≈ 2" height, and ≈ 1" width for EACH side that does not touch a wall.
- If your vanity is to be placed snuggly between two walls, be sure to fill out the Between Walls Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100+ year-old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Splashes are included for any side touching a wall & carry on the look of your rustic vanity. Splashes should run in length to around an inch or so from the edges of your vanity.
- Vessel sinks add to the usage height of your vanity, so remember shorter members of the household.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
|Dimensions||Choice of Width x 21" D x 34 1/2" H|
Vanity tops add ≈ 1" Depth, ≈ 1 1/2" Height, and ≈ 1" Width to each side that does not touch a wall.
|Disclaimer||Due to the natural materials used in the crafting of our rustic furniture, dimensions can have up to a 2” width & depth variance.|
|Typically Ships Via||Motor Freight - LTL - Semi Truck|
|Shipping Cost||Free Shipping - Curbside/Tailgate Delivery|
|Free Shipping Requirements||Free Curbside/Tailgate Shipping within the Contiguous 48 States|
|Availability||Estimated Production Completion 18-20 weeks|
|Wood/Log Style||Reclaimed Barn Wood|
|Wood or Material||Reclaimed Barn Wood|