Solid, authentic, real...Those are just a few words to describe our reclaimed barn wood furniture. Each piece is constructed into a piece of art utilizing nothing but the real thing. 100+-year-old barns are torn down and the wood is reclaimed for use in our beautiful bathroom vanities, linen closets, and medicine cabinets. Each unique piece is handcrafted from planks, beams and other aspects of the barn to ensure an authentic heirloom piece of furniture. Nail holes, scuffs, weather and wear will all be visible on your vanity, but will not detract from its functionality or structure.
- Made from reclaimed barn wood.
- 24" to 30" medicine cabinets.
- Choice of hinge position.
- Clear, lacquer finish to provide protection.
- European style hinges.
- Made from scratch in the USA!
- All barn wood is reclaimed from 100-year-old barns. Nail, knot, and bullet holes may be common, as could varying color from what is pictured here. These factors, as well as over a century weathering the elements, make reclaimed wood a high character rustic furniture material.
- Listed availability is an estimation of production completion only. Crating & shipping of your order may add to this time. Please check our Shipping Information page for more details.