This rustic vanity is constructed from rough-sawn, newer growth pine and given our Antique Barnwood finish to mimic the rustic look of 100-year-old reclaimed barn wood, without the higher price. We are happy to carry a wide variety of authentic reclaimed and faux barn wood products so nearly everyone can build the rustic room of their dreams.
- Made from pine.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Optional mirror frames & sink packages.
- Free Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" - 30" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below sink.
- 36" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ double doors below sink.
- 36" - 48" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities are built w/ a single door below sink w/ three drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below sink w/ three drawers on each end.
- 54" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a single door on each end w/ three drawers center.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a single door below each sink w/ three drawers center.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.