This rustic vanity has farmhouse warmth but would not look out of place in any home, cabin, or lodge either. We're all about rustic versatility and this vanity has it in spades as the mosaic tiles, lend a bit of a modern touch to this rustic, natural wood beauty. This rustic solid wood vanity is crafted from pine and then painted and stained for that rustic feel.
- Made from pine & cedar.
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Glides.
- Optional mirror frames & sink packages.
- Free Shipping!
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the USA!
- 24" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below sink.
- 30" - 42" Sink Center vanities are built w/ double doors below sink.
- 36" - 48" Sink Left or Sink Right vanities are built w/ a single door below sink w/ three drawers opposite.
- 48" - 72" Sink Center vanities are built w/ a single door below sink w/ three drawers on each end.
- 54" - 60" Sink Left or Right vanities are built w/ a single door on each end w/ three drawers center.
- 60" - 72" Double Sink vanities are built w/ a single door below each sink w/ three drawers center.
- If you'd like your 36"-48" sink left or right vanity built with a faux top drawer so you can center your vessel sink on the cabinet, please call, email, or chat with a representative.
- Vanities fitting between walls or other tight spaces require you to fill out the Between Wall Measurement field.
- Between Walls vanities will be built 1/4" smaller than the supplied between walls measurement.
- Back and side splashes are included, unattached, for any side of the vanity top that touches a wall. Splashes run ≈ 1" from the edges of the vanity top.
- Sink & faucet holes will not be cut in vanity tops unless you purchase an individual 19" oval drop-in sink or 19" oval drop-in sink & faucet package from our website.
- Vessel sinks add to the overall usage height of your vanity, so keep your more vertically challenged loved ones in mind.
- We never cut holes for vessel sinks, regardless of where they are purchased. This allows you to choose the proper sink placement for your needs.
- Each stone sink will vary slightly in shape, size, and hue. The very nature of the stones used to craft these sinks means variance in texture from piece to piece.